Saturday, July 28, 2012

Star A3 - Full Hebrew


The - Star A3,


This is one of the first devices I tried to translate, the original "translation machine" 

was not ready to handle the task, this version is a clean build from the original ROM,


Like the others, originally came without any Hebrew support,

This is a Gingerbread 2.3.5 version with full translation,

Only if the WiFi gives error after installation, install the file "baseband_update.zip"

Amit


(Password : androidinhebrew.blogspot)


2 comments:

  1. How you sell me a copy of the original ROM?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the same rom before the translation?
      Sorry but I did not keep it,
      The best I have is a file that has only a small patch (it just got the RTL Fix) without translation,
      Like the rest of the files here it's free (I have nothing against donations to help the cause.... But I'm not selling anything here),
      you can download it from here:
      http://www.4shared.com/folder/19KJMTHv/Star_A3_Heb-Fixed_by_Amitkey9.html
      I really hope this helps,
      Amit

      Delete